Bryan G. Bosta
Personal Injury Attorney Serving Annandale, VA and Surrounding Areas
Becker, Kellogg & Berry, P.C.
5501 Backlick Road
Springfield, Virginia 22151
Bryan G. Bosta enjoys a diverse litigation practice, including cases involving personal injury, workers’ compensation, and commercial disputes.
Mr. Bosta is a 2002 graduate of Hanover College and earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Dayton School of Law in 2005. In law school, Mr. Bosta was a member of both Law Review and the Moot Court team. He was the recipient of the Best Brief award in the Walter H. Rice Moot Court Competition and the University of Dayton Law Review selected his article for publication, which can be found at 31 Dayton L. Rev. 25. After law school, Mr. Bosta clerked for the Honorable Keary R. Williams, retired Circuit judge for the 29th Judicial Circuit of Virginia.
Following his clerkship, Mr. Bosta was an Associate with Gentry Locke Rakes & Moore, LLP in Roanoke, Virginia, where he represented individuals and companies in workers’ compensation, negligence, wrongful death, products liability, and commercial, fraud and arson claims. During his time at Gentry Locke, Mr. Bosta gained valuable trial experience, personally handling numerous hearings and trials.
Mr. Bosta was admitted to the Virginia State Bar in 2005 and is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Virginia. He is also licensed in the District of Columbia Bar.
Mr. Bosta has been selected a Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, a Washington DC Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2013, and named to The National Trial Lawyers Association: Top 40 under 40 in Virginia.
- Eastern District of Virginia
- Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- District of Columbia, 2010
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Hanover College, Hanover, Indiana, B.A., Business Administration, 2002
Honors, Achievements and Awards:
- The National Trial Lawyers Association: Top 40 under 40
- Selected as a 2013 Washington DC Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Selected as a 2012 Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Selected as a 2011 Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Selected as a 2010 Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Finalist, Walter H. Rice Moot Court Competition
- Awarded Best Brief, Walter H. Rice Moot Court Competition
- Quarterfinalist, Ruby R. Vale Interschool Corporate Moot Court Competition
- Author, Bringing Article 9 Up to Speed: The Need for a National Filing System, published at 31 Dayton L. Rev. 25.