Bryan G. Bosta enjoys a diverse litigation practice, including cases involving personal injury, workers’ compensation, and commercial disputes.
Mr. Bosta is a 2002 graduate of Hanover College and earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Dayton School of Law in 2005. In law school, Mr. Bosta was a member of both Law Review and the Moot Court team. He was the recipient of the Best Brief award in the Walter H. Rice Moot Court Competition and the University of Dayton Law Review selected his article for publication, which can be found at 31 Dayton L. Rev. 25. After law school, Mr. Bosta clerked for the Honorable Keary R. Williams, retired Circuit judge for the 29th Judicial Circuit of Virginia.
Mr. Bosta was admitted to the Virginia State Bar in 2005 and is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Virginia. He is also licensed in the District of Columbia.
Mr. Bosta has been a partner/owner of Becker, Kellogg & Berry, PC since 2013. He has received an AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating that can be bestowed upon attorneys in recognition of their legal ability and strong ethical standards. This rating is determined entirely by peer-review and signifies Mr. Bosta’s commitment to professional excellence in his areas of practice.
- District of Columbia
- Eastern District of Virginia
- Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Hanover College, Hanover, Indiana, B.A., Business Administration, 2002
Honors, Achievements and Awards:
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2010-2015
- Washington DC Super Lawyers Rising Star 2013-2015
- Finalist, Walter H. Rice Moot Court Competition
- Awarded Best Brief, Walter H. Rice Moot Court Competition
- Quarterfinalist, Ruby R. Vale Interschool Corporate Moot Court Competition
- Author, Bringing Article 9 Up to Speed: The Need for a National Filing System, published at 31 Dayton L. Rev. 25.