Larry E. Becker
Becker, Kellogg & Berry, P.C.
As an attorney, Larry E. Becker has developed a level of legal expertise that is derived from close to 30 years of experience. Mr. Becker, a former partner of the firm, concentrates his practice on cases involving real estate, trusts, estate planning and business law.
Mr. Becker received his A.B. degree from Indiana University in 1969. From 1971 to 1974, he served in the U.S. Army and went on to receive his M.B.A. degree from George Washington University in 1974, and his Juris Doctor from American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia, in 1979. He was admitted to the Virginia Bar, the District of Columbia Bar, and the U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, in the same year. Mr. Becker received his LL.M. in Taxation from George Washington University National Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia, in 1980.
Mr. Becker began his legal career in Virginia working in the Fairfax County Attorney’s Office from 1979 to 1980 and the Fairfax Circuit Court, Clerk’s Office, in 1980. Shifting his legal focus from the public realm to private law practice, he took part in establishing Lieding & Becker, P.C. and served as President of the firm from 1981 to 1994. In 1994 he founded and became a partner of the current firm, which has undergone several structural changes since that time and is now Becker, Kellogg & Berry, P.C.
- Virginia, 1979
- District of Columbia, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1979
- George Washington University National Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia, 1980, LL.M. Taxation
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia, 1979, J.D.
- George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia, USA, 1974, M.B.A., Business Financial Management
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, USA, 1969, A.B., Chemistry
- American Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- Lieding & Becker, P.C., President, 1981 – 1994
- Fairfax Circuit Court, Clerk’s Office, 1980
- Fairfax County Attorney’s Office, 1979 – 1980
- U.S. Army, 1971 – 1974
- Sigma Phi Epsilon