Lynn E. Berry
Family Law Attorney Serving Annandale, VA and Surrounding Areas
Becker, Kellogg & Berry, P.C.
5501 Backlick Road
Springfield, Virginia 22151
E-mail: [email protected]
As a Partner and family law attorney of Becker, Kellogg & Berry, P.C., Lynn E. Berry derives her expertise from over 30 years of legal experience. She concentrates her practice in the areas of trusts and estates, business law and general civil litigation.
Ms. Berry graduated magna cum laude from St. Louis University in 1971 and received her Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia in 1975. She was admitted to the Virginia Bar and the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia in the same year. In 1976 she was admitted to the District of Columbia and U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia.
Ms. Berry has been distinguished by her selection into the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers and has received an AV rating, which ranks as the top peer review and indicates the highest levels of ethics and professionalism throughout a longstanding legal career as a personal injury and family law lawyer.
Ms. Berry belongs to a variety of professional associations, which include the Virginia State Bar, the District of Columbia Bar, the Arlington Bar Association, the Fairfax County Bar Association, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America and the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Virginia, 1975
- District of Columbia, 1976
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1975
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia, 1976
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia, 1975, J.D.
- St. Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri, 1971, B.A., magna cum laude
- Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Arlington Bar Association
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association