AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYER, SPRINGFIELD, VA
Fairfax, VA Accident Attorneys Representing Victims Throughout Northern Virginia
We exclusively represent victims who have been injured in car, truck, bus, motorcycle, bicycle, moped and pedestrian accidents in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. We provide representation by a highly successful and experienced auto accident lawyer can accurately assess a client’s particular situation and formulate a plan to aggressively protect your rights, negotiate with insurance companies (including your own) and maximize the recovery that you deserve.
Our accident lawyer, Mr. Gladstone, represents numerous automobile accident and truck accident claims and victims throughout Virginia, including Fairfax County, Fairfax City, Loudoun County, the city of Alexandria, Arlington County, the towns of Vienna and Herndon, Prince William County, Stafford County, Chantilly, Sterling, Oakton, Centreville, the city of Richmond and Fredericksburg, Woodbridge, Springfield, Annandale, Gainesville, McLean, Tysons Corner, Falls Church, Great Falls, Leesburg and the surrounding jurisdictions of Northern Virginia.
We uphold the Auto Accident Victims' Bill of Rights:
- If you have been injured in an automobile accident through no fault of your own, you deserve the best representation from an experienced and aggressive attorney to help level the playing field with the insurance companies, including negotiating settlements, filing claims and fighting for your rights in court.
- You deserve an experienced and aggressive attorney to fight for you and protect your rights at every stage of the post-accident process, including help with:
- obtaining reimbursement for your damaged or totaled vehicle,
- obtaining a rental vehicle,
- seeking reimbursement of your medical bills, including assistance with health insurance matters or assistance for those who do not have health insurance,
- seeking compensation for lost wages,
- seeking compensation for your pain and suffering, and
- seeking compensation for your emotional distress and other damages to which you are entitled.
- Cases are taken on contingency, which means that you pay no attorneys' fees out of your pocket. In other words: NO RECOVERY, NO ATTORNEYS' FEE! This means that we will only accept cases that we believe will result in a recovery for you. If we do not obtain a recovery for you, we do not get paid. We only get paid IF we obtain a recovery for you and our fee is simply deducted from the ultimate gross recovery amount.
Lawsuits to recover compensation from responsible parties in auto accidents are based on an aspect of common law called negligence. The burden of proof in an accident claim lies with the plaintiff's personal injury lawyer. The plaintiff must prove that negligence, or an unreasonable action or failure to act on the part of the defendant, caused the accident. In regions of Northern Virginia including Alexandria, VA, along with the District of Columbia and Maryland, affirmative defenses that may block personal injury claims include contributory negligence (plaintiff exhibited negligence that also to some extent caused the accident) or assumption of risk (the plaintiff voluntarily placed himself or herself at risk in a dangerous situation).
When involved in an automobile accident you should take the following precautions:
- Notify the police
A police report can help establish injury or property damage and may prevent other parties from denying responsibility for the accident.
- Take notes
Take down names, addresses and phone numbers of other parties involved and witnesses who saw the accident. Write down the license numbers of cars in the accident and exchange insurance information with other parties. Make a point of remembering any statements made by witnesses or parties involved in the accident.
- Do not communicate with insurance adjusters
When insurance adjusters appear at the scene of an accident and try to elicit statements or get parties to sign documents, offer no information and refuse to sign any documents, even if the adjuster advises differently.
- Get medical attention as soon as possible
People involved in auto accidents are frequently unaware of injury at the time. Whiplash, concussion and spinal injuries may become apparent when examined by a medical doctor. Seek medical examination as soon as possible and be sure to give the doctor a detailed account of how the accident occurred and any symptoms you may be experiencing.
- Contact your insurance company
Some insurance companies require an immediate accident report or the insurance carrier will not cover the accident and injuries sustained.
- Contact a personal injury lawyer or accident attorney
Even though the idea of contacting a lawyer may be intimidating and you might still feel overwhelmed by the accident, you need to understand and protect your rights. Responsible parties may try to claim the accident was your fault and not theirs, or you may find yourself saddled with unreasonable expenses. Initial consultations for accident cases are free and can help you get a grasp on the situation and what to expect.
At Becker, Kellogg & Berry, P.C., a personal injury lawyer can decide which jurisdiction should review your claim — Virginia, Maryland or Washington, D.C. Jurisdictions frequently overlap when accidents that involve parties from Virginia, Maryland or Washington D.C. occur on the Beltway. The laws of one jurisdiction may be more beneficial to your case than those of another.
- Injured Passenger Recovers Policy Limits in Single Vehicle Crash in Fairfax County, Virginia — $300,000 Settlement
- Injured Driver Recovers in High Impact Collision With Disabled Tractor-Trailer on I-95 in Fairfax County, Virginia — $215,000 Settlement
- Injured Driver Recovers $400,000 in Rear-End Auto Accident in Fairfax County
- Injured Driver Recovers $245,000 from Drunk Driver in Auto Accident in Arlington County, VA
- Injured Tractor-Trailer Driver Recovers $137,500 from T-Bone Collision
- Injured Pedestrian Recovers the Maximum $100,000 Insurance Available at Trial
- Injured Victim Recovers $140,000 from Drunk Driver in Rollover Accident
- Injured Passenger Recovers $175,000 from Rear-Ender for Back Surgery
- Injured Driver Recovers $200,000 from Rear-End Truck Collision for Damaged Breast Implants
- Injured Passenger Recovers $252,500 for Knee Replacement Surgery from T-Bone Collision
- Auto Accident Passenger Recovers $192,000 for Hip/Femur Fracture
- Injured Police Officer Recovers $75,000 for Injured Shoulder from T-Bone Collision
To arrange a consultation at no charge, please call our office at 888-312-5087.